Intraceuticals Oxygen Facial – as loved by the stars
The best facial in Byron Bay – instant results to hydrate, plump and smooth your skin
Oxygen facials have fast become a mainstream treatment option for many of our guests looking for that immediate skin firming and ‘plumping’ effect, whilst enjoying longer-term benefits of multiple treatments.
Best of all the procedure is non-invasive, painless, safe and gentle both during and after treatment, and can be performed in around one relaxing hour during your lunch-time or after work.
Oxygen is one of the basic building blocks of human life. Oxygen treatments were initially used for post-operative laser treatment and have been shown to reduce recovery time after laser and cosmetic surgery especially when used in the early healing stages.
Intraceuticals Oxygen Facial Therapy helps improve your skin’s appearance:
- Provides an instant lifting and plumping action
- Eliminates redness and irritation
- Clears acne-causing bacteria
- Soothes the appearance of irritated or inflamed skin
- Boosts product absorbtion
- Aids collagen and elastin synthesis and formation
- Intraceuticals have a treatment perfect for your skin, you’ll find our Oxygen Facial Therapy is a relaxing treatment which infuses hyalauronic acid, vitamins A, C, E alovera and green tea, along with other minerals, enzymes, and amino acids to nourish and refresh your skin.
The treatment is especially effective on mature or dry skin, and inflammatory skin conditions such as congestion and rosacea, and is also a great beauty treatment for dehydrated skin or pigmentation problems.
You will never have a standard facial ever again after experiencing the rejuvenating effects and seeing visible improvements to your skin.
“Align yourself with the Hollywood A-list. The first step in your skin’s transformation. Perfect for any skin type you will see instant visible results during this cooling, calming treatment. Your skin will look and feel years younger, visibly lifted, toned and hydrated.”
Intraceuticals is an Australian company that is a favourite amongst celebrities globally. There are 3 types of Oxygen Facials you can choose from. Your Azula therapist will assist you in choosing the best facial for the most outstanding results on your skin.
- REJUVENATE This facial will hydrate, lift and tighten. Great for loss of contour or premature ageing, fine lines and wrinkles, you can upgrade this wonderful facial to a Collagen Serum Infusion, this re-constructs the fibroblasts and natural collagen in the deeper layers of the skin using peptides to tighten the upper dermal layer (African birch bark extract). Vitamin C Serum is a stabilised form of vitamin C this protects against sun damage and brightens pigmentation reduces fine lines and wrinkles. Vitamin A Serum has ginger root extract reduces redness calms and soothes the skin. Anti-Oxidant Serum (Kakadu plum extract) super antioxidant.
- OPULENCE Ideal for uneven dull spotty skin tone. Brightens and smoothes the look of the skin to reveal a lighter brighter appearance.
- CLARITY Intraceuticals Clarity treatments are the ultimate weapon against problem prone skin. Impurities are banished leaving an environment for calm clear skin.
- ATOXELENE A targeted treatment to smooth the appearance of expression lines and wrinkles. Firms, lifts and plumps the appearance of wrinkles caused by facial muscle contractions around the forehead, eye, nasal folds and lip areas